How to Find the Best Slot Game Payouts

Slot payout refers to the average amount a slot is expected to pay back in form winnings, compared to the sum the player wagers on. Essentially, this is the same as slot RTP – play Fishin Frenzy slots.

If a slot’s RTP is 95%, it should give back 95% of your total staked amount. The rest 5% is the house edge. A good slot should have an RTP of at least 96%. 

Finding the Best Payout Slot Games

There are many games out there with varying payouts. Use the following tips to find the best slot game payouts. 

Research the Developers 

The first and most important step when looking for a good slot game payout is research. Read as many reviews as you can on the internet about every developer and find ones that offer the highest RTP percentage games. Once you start getting a hand on it, follow the common trends and decide accordingly. Playtech and NetEnt are currently the best developers known to provide the highest RTP slot games. 

Compare Various Games

Once you have found a developer that offers high-quality slots with high payouts, compare its games with online slots. The best way to select a slot with the best payout is by creating a list of bad earners and then adding what you’re most interested in in a slot machine. If you wish to make things simple, you can use online casino comparison sites. 

Check Out Slot Chat Threads

Reviews come in handy when you want to find a good payout slot. Players share their experiences with a particular slot in these review sites. Review sites help you judge whether the slot has everything you are looking for or not, using opinions and experiences shared by other players. 

Best High payout slot games 

Book of 99

This Relax gaming slot is part of the “Book of” concept. It has an RTP of 99 % and medium-high volatility. The slot awards free spins when you land at least three scatters on the reels.  

Jackpot 6000

This popular slot from NetEnt comes with a payout percentage of 96.8%. It also has a high volatility level. Additionally, it has a jackpot of 6000 coins. 

Blood Suckers  

Blood Suckers is a thrilling slot game that comes with an RTP percentage of 98%. Like Jackpot 6000, it also has a high variance. 

Golden Monkey 

This slot game comes loaded with diverse, exciting features such as scatters, wilds, free spins and more. It has a payout rate of 96.5% and a high variance.

Monopoly Big Event 

Monopoly Big Event from Barcrest is an entertaining slot based on the popular board game Monopoly. It has a plethora of unique and fun bonuses. The design and the graphics are fantastic. In conclusion, there are a lot of exciting, generous paying slots out there with games like protein expiry. Follow the steps discussed to find a good-paying slot you’ll enjoy playing. Before playing any slot, make sure you know the RTP percentage. Beware, the average payout for online slot games is around 96%.